Drawer sides must not exceed 5/8" in width!
These slides combine all the benefits of the original Blum Tandem drawer slides, such as whisper-quiet soft-close action and totally concealed full-extension runners, with an increased weight rating of 125 lbs/drawer. The self-closing mechanism engages 2'' before the drawer is closed, and ever so gently eases it back into the cabinet. The undermount design makes them ideal for showing off the beauty of your wooden drawers. They feature easy tool-free adjustments in four planes: up-and-down, front side-to-side, rear side-to-side and tilt, plus depth adjustment with the elongated holes.
Blum Heavy-Duty Full-Extension TANDEM Drawer Slides must be mounted directly to the cabinet sides (in frameless box cabinet construction) or to slide-length spacer blocks securely attached to the cabinet sides (in cabinets that have face frames). Do not use rear mounting brackets.
- Tool-free tilt adjustment
- Tool-free rear side-to-side adjustment
- Easy four-dimensional adjustments
- Elongated holes for depth adjustment
- Full extension concealed runners with BLUMOTION soft close
- Concealed roller carriage with permanently lubricated synthetic rollers
- TANDEM runners are designed for the American 3" increment cabinet depth system. This feature permits overlay or inset applications to use the same runner. Full length runners make installation in panel or face frame cabinets possible.
(1) Pair of Drawer Slides
|Load Rating||150 lbs|
|Mounting Method||Under Mount|