The live edge shelves are crafted in northern Indiana in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the RV industry. After a number of requests for a manufactured live edge shelf, we rolled up our sleeves and went to work. Our shelf clearly evidences years of woodworking and finishing experience—an authentic appearance without the liabilities of a traditional live edge. Traditional live edge shelves tend to crack and warp with age, but ours stay solid, straight, and true.
We believe in affordable innovations and quality that lasts for a lifetime. Every step of the manufacturing process—concept to creation—happens right on our family farm. We build with high quality materials and utilize premium stains and varnishes to ensure a smooth, silky, and durable finish. And we carefully inspect each shelf before shipping to ensure you get a premium quality product—a distinct accent for your home that lasts a lifetime.
- Live Edge Shelf
- 100% hardwood construction
- Unfinished Maple
- Edge pattern will vary
- 11" deep x 2-1/4" high
- Mounting brackets included - SMTLOC1510.8W
- Floating Shelf Mounting Bracket
- Maximum bracket spacing is 32" on center
- Maximum 24" shelf overhang outside of brackets (left and right combined)
- Poly block allows the shelf to be attached via trim screws or nails
- Includes T-LOC-1510-8W adjustable floating shelf brackets
- Comes with 2 brackets - 100 lb load rating per bracket